♥ Tuesday, April 15, 2008 @
9:47 PM
School is Made of FAIL! school has started for like 1wk plus. and its okok only lah. =.= class is ok =\ thinking of those CE point i need to collect n the PP i need to do. OMG!15AprilWent for my first practical lesson. The feeling of drving a car is not bad HAHA! at first my engine dead for 4time i tink. but aft tt wooo... There was this car is front of me. CAR NUMBER 30 always stop her car. don noe how many timessss. made me wait behind for a few timesss =.= I am drving the car smoothly. drive around the course wif HARZARD LIGHT ON. OMG IT WAS QUITE THROW FACE. But aft awhile the intrutor off it. xD YEAH not bad. haha! I AM A PRO! xD 2hr pass very quickly. $71.69 gone jux like tt. tt why i keep pressing acelerator to WASTE OIL =) LOLX.... don noe how many $71.69 is going to gone =(I HOPE HOLIDAY COME FASTZZZZZZZZZZZZ