Firstly i must say HAPPY BITHDAY to TERESA aka XIAO HONG MAO(Little red hood), NIAO GUI(stingy). Dont say i no good lah. I AM THE FIRST ONE TO CHIONG IN YOUR CLASS AND SHOUT HAPPY BDAE K =S Paiseh sia. haha. Picture haven recieve yet will post soon. TO TERESA: I noe wat is your wish. MORE MONEY RITE??? and everything in this world is free... hahah!!
16th n 17th April
Wedesday school canteen was damn empty which is cool. And walk the SLA around SLA to get FREEBIES!!!! WOOOOOO.. lots of gaming magazine. i didnt really read it. and "coke was nice" xD hahahah! School ended fast today.
Thursday. Went to sign up for Basketball IG. i wan the captain armbamd. LIke i always say. In life i aim for the first. but if cannot i would rather be the last. I wan a captain armband for basketball. but it is impossible. cos that oni exist in soccer. soi will jux go there for fun. do some sports and work out. LOLOLL. ok. sian boredzz tire. i wan to faster learn finish my driving. And PP FASTER OVER.. aft all these i can live life without worry for awhile. haha. I wan a holiday fast.
Labels: Life is like this..