Blog quiz
♥ Sunday, June 8, 2008 @ 2:36 PM

TAGGED BLOG QUIZ THINGY
Survey Instructions:Remove one question from above & replace it with your own.Tag eight people, list them down at th end of the post.Notify them in their chatbox that they've been tagged.

1) Why am i doing this thingy?

kaisong tell me do one =.=

2) my wish for now?

i hope I can get my car license fast.haha and everything I am doing now go smoothly.

3) What is the last thing you do/say if tomorrow is the end of the world?

wow! I would spend it wif my love. And say I love u to her.

4) Do you hate your friends sometimes?

no la. Not really hate. Only annoy by some irritating ppl.

5)What kind of guy/girl is your dream boyfriend/girlfriend. List an example.

erm. BoA. Haha. Jux kidding. Eye must be big lor. I see le happy can le.

6) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

of cos. I see b4.

7) If you are able to time travel, will you travel back to the past or the future?

if I can play around with past n future tt Is good. LOL. If cant I will go past to do wats wrong to rite.

8) What's your desired age of marriage?

erm.. b4 30? Lol. After I get my car and saving to have a nice wedding.

9) Are you happy with your life now?

ok lah. I got a gf tt is quite nice. xD and I wont stave to death.

10) What if your crush asked you out?

LOL. WTH. If I don hav a gf I would lah.

11) What will you do when you have a crush that knows you have a crush on him/her?

LOL! Not sure. Stupid question.

12) What feelings do you hate the most?

being alone. the one u love leave u . haha.

13) What will you do if you fall in love with a guy/girl?

slowly la. Step by step. In general. LOL

14) What are you looking forward to in the coming weeks?

erm.. holiday got fun!

15) The most important thing in your life.

family. Her. And friends. Fun. Laughter.

16) Who do you hope to always be there for you?

my buddy/gf wif listening ear.

17) Do you find life meaningless?

a bit. Why must ppl study inorder to get a good position in work. And born out jiu work so hard.

18) Where you think u can find true love?

LOL! Whr? Singapore or other countries? Haha!

19) Do you believe that there's 'True Love'?

erm.. wat the hell is this question about.

20) What's your greatest wish?

wow. I got money, love and family. No need work. Slack lehpak. LOL!

21) What will you change if you can turn back time?

I would change the things tt I do wrong. i can noe watt hi wk toto would open and go buy. LOL!OLOOL!!! and I would treasure wats lost to me now =) haha.


done. phew... haha. stupid kaiSiong u rmb ar. so long still dare tell me do. u die. J@ J@

erm.. eight ppl ar. wahlao. they gonna kill me lah.

but those who see le wanna do jux do lah =)

wow. 1 wk gonna gone le. left one wk of holiday.

summary of wat i do. i went out the cage. which the picture haven come yet =.= so long. nothing much lah. which is very relaxing. i quite like this kind of feeling. =)
have not being blogging for few day. LOL! this few day have br craving for pizza hut. LOL don noe why. gonna eat it someday b4 holiday end. haha.




official website

LIVERPOOL OFFICIAL WEBSITE

cbs csiny     clip    x, liverpool fc crest,  Image Hosting


user info

Lester Lim
Age: 20
06 june,1989
SKPS(1998-2001)
Cvss 1F,2G,3I,3H,4G(2002-2006)
Republic Poly (NewMedia)


ADORATIONS♥

Get A Driving Licence
External Hardisk
Money
A CAR xD
New HP
Mp3
Earn/Save some money during holiday
This sem de holiday faster come
Her

ADS



comment☠


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



friends

Lihui
LeongKian
Fujie
JingKai
Wendy
KAiQing

@ngelyn
Gibson

Jeff
Yuenky
Teresa
Sophia
Weijian

Jolene
Eugene
Douglas
Valerie
Berdd
Yunfong
KaiSiong

RuZhen
Yasmin
Jesslin
Lucas
Cheryl
Gary

Pris
Justin
Sharon How
Ferlyna
JoJo~


listening♪


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

COUNTER

free web counter

credits

Layout: Nut @ blogskins
Brushes: I
Images: I


Archives

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
November 2010