hello thr. especially to yolanda who is not slping now waiting for me to post this up. time is about 1.55 going to 2am soon. what i have do for today. omg i spring clean room with yol! =D wah not bad sia. good form of work out. haha! so much things to pack. omg i realize girls bag is really a lot. like over 5 or 6 or even more! hahah!
had a fall on last friday during napfa. still have not recovered yet. injury at the knees is hard to heal. friday going to napfa again hope i can run, so can work out and pass my napfa? LOL
now having sore eye or maybe some people call it bam jiam like wat yol say. LOL!!! watch gal's bathing? nah... i scare my eye will blind if see wrong things. haha
FYP tml but i don have school :( such sadness. hope i could spend more time with yol this holiday she is having. all i wish for. cos i know time wait for no one. treasuring every min i having with her is the best.
time pass so slowly without u. time flies with u beside me.
personal message to u yolanda =D
The love of my life is
Someone special, it's true
She's someone I want to be with always
My special someone is you
Will you be mine forever
Is what I want to know
Every time we're together
My love continues to grow
The love I feel for you
Is one I've never knew
Everything you do for me
Tells me you love me too
I love the gifts you give me
They show me that you care
Each one also gives a promise
A promise you'll be there
I'll love you forever
Until the day I die
I'll be forever by you
Trust me- I wouldn't lie
faster sleep ar.. LOL